[mrtg] Re: Cisco Comparison Question

Travis Dawson tdawson at bluemartini.com
Wed Nov 8 22:32:52 MET 2000

Opps got ahead of myself, I saw 2980G and read 2924XL
sorry for confusion.
The 2980G is a wierdo, I got a chance to play with one and its a bit
strange, Cisco should have named it something like 2880G or something cause
its that strange. It is similar to the Sup card on a Cat5K ( and I don't
like that interface as much myself)

At 01:12 PM 11/8/00, Travis Dawson wrote:

>They are EXACTLY THE SAME.
>well maybe there are a few differences.
>I have both units and I love them. They have the same feature sets in their
>IOS so they are equal in the terms of management and hey, they are just
>dumb layer 2 switches.

-tdawson
-Network Geek (Bit Pusher)
-BlueMartini Software