[mrtg] Re: NT run as daemon

Miller, Robert Robert_Miller at MCFA.COM
Thu Nov 9 16:42:56 MET 2000

Works like a charm! Thanks!

Robert Miller
MCFA

-----Original Message-----
From: Stieers, Ken [mailto:KStieers at DainRauscher.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 8:58 AM
To: 'Miller, Robert'; 'Rogier Pelzer'; mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Re: NT run as daemon

To get the task to run minimzied try the following:

1.  Create a batch file called MRTGKICK.BAT that has the command lines to
run each instance of MRTG similar to this:

start "Corphub" /min cmd /c perl c:\mrtg\run\mrtg c:\mrtg\cfg\corphub.cfg
sleep 2
start "MPLEX2" /min cmd /c perl c:\mrtg\run\mrtg c:\mrtg\cfg\mplex2.cfg

2.  Set the command line in the scheduler to something like this:
	Start "MRTGKICK OFF" /min c:\mrtg\mrtgkick.bat

START is an NT command.  Type HELP START at a command prompt for the syntax.

HTH,

Ken