[mrtg] Re: ip-filter & mrtg (was Re: Please, help)

Brian Hechinger wonko at entropy.tmok.com
Thu Nov 9 21:04:56 MET 2000

Carson Gaspar drunkenly mumbled...

> The current ucd-snmp code is chock full of unchecked string and memory
> copies. So far, I haven't found anything exploitable, but I'm only 5% or so

well, this is good so far then, eh?  :)

> done with the code audit. The code quality is pretty bad, making my life
> even more difficult.

this doesn't please me at all.  i don't like programs with bad code quality.

is it possible to get the snmp agent that comes with Solaris to report on ipf?
write a MIB or an OID or whatever the hell you would write (honestly don't know
squat about snmp other than how to make it work)

ideas?

-brian