[mrtg] Cisco Local Director MIB

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 17:07:46 MET 2000

A while back ago, someone asked about monitoring a Cisco Local Director. I
finally got an answer on the Cisco Open Forum as to the location of the
Local Director MIB. I thought people here might be interested in it.

It is at: (CCO login required)
ftp://ftp.cisco.com/cisco/internet/localdirector/CISCO-LOCAL-DIRECTOR-MIB.my

Enjoy!
Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, CCNP Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Fleet Mortgage Group		    Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?