[mrtg] 14all.cgi

andyjason swatch mmahiva at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 07:22:42 MET 2000

I have configured mrtg and I have *.rrd files I want
to use 14all.cgi to get the html files this is my site
config of 14all.cgi according to the instructions
given
### where the mrtg.cfg file is
# anywhere in the filespace
#$cfgfile = '/usr/local/mrtg-2.9.4/bin/mrtg.cfg';
# relative to the script
$cfgfile =
'/home/httpd/html/accesskenya/sites/traffic/cgi-bin/mrtg.cfg';
# use this so 14all.cgi gets the cfgfile name from the
script name
# (14all.cgi -> 14all.cfg)
$cfgfile =
'/home/httpd/html/traffic/cgi-bin/mrtg.cfg';
If I run indexmaker --rrdviewer = /path/to/14all.cgi
which in the same location as the cfg,no webpage
appears
Where is the problem please help.

cheers
Alex ___