[mrtg] Re: 14all.cgi

Rainer Bawidamann Rainer.Bawidamann at rz.uni-ulm.de
Thu Nov 16 17:22:03 MET 2000

In article <20001116062242.21491.qmail at web4106.mail.yahoo.com>,
	mmahiva at yahoo.com (andyjason swatch) writes:

> $cfgfile = '/home/httpd/html/accesskenya/sites/traffic/cgi-bin/mrtg.cfg';
> $cfgfile = '/home/httpd/html/traffic/cgi-bin/mrtg.cfg';

Choose one! (the last one wins)

> If I run indexmaker --rrdviewer = /path/to/14all.cgi
> which in the same location as the cfg,no webpage appears Where is the
> problem please help.

The argument given to indexmaker has to be a URL, i.e. the path to the
cgi as seen by the web browser. If you can run 14all by typing into your
web browser

  http://server.where.14all.is/urlpath/to/14all.cgi

where "/urlpath/to/14all.cgi" is what you should give to indexmaker.

Rainer
Rainer.Bawidamann at rz.uni-ulm.de