[mrtg] Re: Stopping the Pop-up Windows in NT ?

bear bear at tik.com.au
Sun Nov 26 02:48:04 MET 2000

Hi
We have been running mrtg for aprox 1 and a half years
on NT exclusively only in the start did we ever get and pop-ups
originally used the 5 minute script in the contrib and it worked well
have now gone to mrtg and rrdtool with 14all and nt-services from the
contrib directory
all work together very well ( and no pop-ups ), like yourself we only have
to monitor a few machines
15-20 these are dialups, routers, dedicated servers etc ( the norm nothing
special )
This is running on a 133 NT4 SP6 ,mrtg dedicated machine using between
5-15%cpu for the polls
have a look at stat.tik.com.au this is a quick and dirty ( must clean it
up ) howto i wrote for MYSELF
to get mrtg running ( more of a mind jogler than a howto )
Hope this helps a little
Bear