[mrtg] Re: Cisco Local Director MIB

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 20:38:20 MET 2000

I'm not the Local Director master but here is what is configured on my LD:

I'm running:
: LocalDirector 416 Version 3.3.3

snmp-server host 10.80.191.70
snmp-server enable traps
snmp-server community public
no snmp-server contact
no snmp-server location

I discovered that you have to have the "snmp-server host" statement pointing
to your Getif box or LD ingnores the snmp requests.

HTH
Patrick

PS In talking to our local LD master, he is very unimpressed with the Cisco
support of this product.