[mrtg] How much the result I got with MRTG is correct and howcan I verif y them?

Robert Majksner robert.majksner at zg.tel.hr
Tue Nov 28 18:35:51 MET 2000

Well, I have configured MRTG on two different W2K servers and I get the
similar results. I am monitoring our router.
On my graph I read the following results:
Current  In: Current  In: 49.7 kbit/s  Current  Out: 3522.0 bit/s

But on my router with following command (CISCO router):
show interfaces FastEthernet2/0 I received:

How do I need to interpret these different results?

Robert Majksner
robert.majksner at zg.tel.hr