[mrtg] No SNMP response from router.

HASSARAJANI, Chetan chetan.hassarajani at bently.com
Wed Nov 29 12:03:11 MET 2000

Hi,
        I am a very new user of mrtg. Yesterday I built my first cfg file to
monitor my CISCO 2503 and it worked fine.

        The I built a cfg file for my Compaq Server across a WAN link. That
Also worked fine.

A word:- I have a CISCO router and the near end(to me) and a lucent
router(far end I.e the Compaq server end).
        When I try to build the cfg file for the Lucent router it gives me
error no SNMP response received. If any of the routers block SNMP the I
wouldn't have got SNMP response from the Compaq server but this didn't
happen.

So I am stuck now. Please help.

Thanks,
Chetan