[mrtg] SV: (Load Average) Representing Opaque: Float Data

Uffe Gavnholt uffe at gavnholt.com
Wed Nov 29 16:59:38 MET 2000

Well according to the output below, you are reading numbers of a non-integer
type, which MRTG can't handle.

I'm not sure, but I think RRDtool might be an option.

A 3rd thing is that the number would be zero, when rouding it down.

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards

Gavnholt Communications
Uffe Gavnholt
Kong Georgs Vej 12