[mrtg] Re: gdImageGif not in GD 1.8.3 prevents MRTG from compiling

James Dryfoos James.Dryfoos at UU.NET
Wed Nov 29 18:17:38 MET 2000

I hate it when that happens. I found that my path to gd passed to configure was
wrong. Corrected that and get:

checking for gdImageGif in -lgd... no
checking for gdImagePng in -lgd... yes

but everything moves forward and compiles.

Sorry,

  -- Jim