[mrtg] Inquiry

Stephen Malenshek stephen at valuelinx.net
Mon Oct 2 07:21:39 MEST 2000

I am in need of assistance in the area of getting the proper MIB's
setup.  I have gotten the basics of the program down without a problem, but
I do now know anything besides the basics of SNMP and monitoring via
MRTG.  I need to get our devices on our network be monitored for # of
processes, CPU load, memory, and possibly packet loss stats as well as many
other things.  I do not have time to sit down and try to fight this like I
have been, and I am more than willing to pay someone for assistance in
getting this setup in these areas, even if it is a phone call to answer
some major questions I have, or even paying someone to just set it up for
our organization.

I am not a Unix admin by trade, but I will admit I can hold my own when I
have to, but this is something that I just can not take the timeto
learn.  I am presently between admins, and would really love assistance on
this matter.  You can contact me either on or off this list at the
information below.

Stephen Malenshek
President/CEO
Valuelinx Corporation