[mrtg] Re: Inquiry

Kenyatte Simuel ksimuel at mail.nlci.com
Mon Oct 2 16:08:06 MEST 2000

Well, first on the MIBS it depends on your equipment.  I am assuming
Cisco, and NT is what you are using.  If this is the case then go here.

http://www.somix.com/software/mrtg/

They have a lot of scripts.  I got this from the MRTG website.  That is
another place to look at also because there are links to websites for
other items.

Also do a search on the web with the product and mrtg.  I found some sites
that are not listed for some additional things I wanted to do.

Finally there is the process of getting the mib reference and walking
through it.  That sucks but it isnt too bad.  I know Cisco has theirs
online.

Kenyatte Velord Simuel
Cisco CCNA
NetLink Technologies Network Infrastructure
765-742-2420 x234