[mrtg] AW: HP LaserJet Printers

"Helmert, Jörg" Joerg.Helmert at Computer-Partner.DE
Tue Oct 3 00:48:38 MEST 2000

Hi,

these printers should support printer.mib.

I collect printed pages per hour and number of sheets in high capacity tray.
The second one shows only 0, 500, 1000, 1500 sheets. Ugly pictures, but
nice to show whats possible with mrtg ;-)

Here are the MIB-Values I found working on a Color Laser 8500:
printed pages total:
1.3.6.1.2.1.43.10.2.1.4.1.1

sheets in 2000 sheet paper feader (text out of mind from a german boy):
1.3.6.1.2.1.43.8.2.1.10.1.5

Find attached my config. Sorry, its 0:40 in germany. So no translation of
targetnames and comments for today...
Should be usefull though, since its an mrtg config file ;-)

I had some problems with our 5Si. I think missing Values or so.
Maybe firmware is too old since I tried over a year ago.
Since I only wanted to do something other than negtwork traffic,
I didn' try hard to get it running on that printer.

bye,

 Joerg Helmert