[mrtg] Re: unknow traffic

Miller, Robert Robert_Miller at MCFA.COM
Tue Oct 3 15:41:51 MEST 2000

I can tell you that for NT you can use NetMon (comes with NT server. an expanded
version comes with MS SMS) for packet capture to examine this "unknown" traffic.
I don't know about Unix but NT boxes "talk" to each other all the time. This is
just part of the OS. 40-50K does sound a tad high, though.