[mrtg] Re: unknow traffic

Steve Yingst (LMF Staff) runner at lmf.net
Tue Oct 3 15:52:23 MEST 2000

You don't happen to have a bridge configured anywhere in your network do
you?  I had bridged scenario on our network where right on the other side
was a really tight firewall and every packet directed towards that bridge
also broadcast to the entire network, took some packet sniffing to finally
track down the problem.  But it took even longer to track it down because
they didn't have a steady traffic flow.

Steve