[mrtg] WG: AW: HP LaserJet Printers

"Helmert, Jörg" Joerg.Helmert at Computer-Partner.DE
Wed Oct 4 09:45:40 MEST 2000

Since I got some mails regarding: I didn't get your config file,
I'll put the mail below to the list again.
If you have problems to get the configfile following the link below,
feel free to ask again.

I'll not add the file again as mentioned below. Would make no sense
to put it on the list twice...

bye,

 Joerg Helmert

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Helmert, Jörg
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. Oktober 2000 09:40
An: 'Bryan Bond'
Betreff: AW: [mrtg] AW: HP LaserJet Printers

Hi Bryan,

I attached my config file to my previous mail.

Don't know if You already realised this:
The listsoftware used from tobi removes all attachments
but puts them on a webserver and provides a link for download.

That link is put at the end of a mail. Here it is:
-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 2k (2606 bytes)
This is just ment as info for you for future use.

For your convenience (right words?) I'll include the attachment again.

To your problems regarding your graphs:
I get a round 100 pages per hour. That is far below 1 page per second.
So mrtg rounds this to zero.
Be sure to use options like perhour etc.

If you use absolute values like sheets in 2000 sheet feader, you have
to set options for absolute values (eg.: absolute or gauge).
Otherwise the difference between actual and last value may be zero
or even negative. mrtg will calculate differences in standard mode
(without appropriate options).

If you have problems with extracting the right options out of my
german config file: feel free to ask.

bye,

 Joerg Helmert