[mrtg] mrtg documentation

Calvert, Neil ncalvert at GlobalNTS.com
Wed Oct 4 15:06:52 MEST 2000

whoever it is who volunteers to make newbie friendly docs, I've got a mrtg
tutorial (some on the list have it already, and most seemed to think it
wasn't a bad piece of writing) that has lots of examples and explanation.
It's only in word form at the moment (not had time to do a decent HTML
conversion) but if anyone wants to step up to the plate and convert it I'd
happily donate it for the greater good. (I would have preferred money, but I
suppose I'll have to settle for a warm feeling inside).

Neil