[mrtg] Re: MRTG Docs

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Thu Oct 5 00:14:11 MEST 2000

Yesterday you sent me mail regarding [mrtg] Re: MRTG Docs:

BI> On Wed 2000-10-04 (11:12), Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
BI> >
BI> >
BI> >     Since there are many HTML volunteers, I will wait till we have a
BI> > final version.  Then I'll convert that final version to PDF and
BI> > redistribute that.  Would be pointless to do conversions when there are
BI> > so many different ones.
BI>
BI> Just  a suggestion but how about moving documentation for the project to
BI> SGML  , and DOCBook in particular ? Makes it really easy to have one central
BI> doc repository, from which a plethora of formats can be generated, html,
BI> pdf, palmbook etc ?

I just converted all the mrtg documentation to POD format ... but
if someone is willing to convert everything to DOCBook this is fine
with me ... wont beat POD for simplicity though ...

cheers
tobi

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, Timelord & SysMgr @ EE-Dept ETH-Zurich