[mrtg] Re: question on graphs

Rainer Bawidamann Rainer.Bawidamann at rz.uni-ulm.de
Thu Oct 5 11:57:51 MEST 2000

In article <20001004104027.A2678 at voyager.net>,
	drk at voyager.net ("Daniel R . Kilbourne") writes:
> I don't seem to see this documented....so
>
> How can I get the graphs created by mrtg/rrdtool to show 1000 rather
> than 1k?

It might not be clear enough: mrtg/doc/config.txt (or
mrtg/doc/reference.txt in mrtg-2.9):

kMG

   Change the default multiplier prefixes (,k,M,G,T,P). In the tag
   ShortLegend define only the basic units. Format: Comma seperated list
   of prefixed. Two consecutive commas or a comma at start or end of the
   line gives no prefix on this item. Note: If you do not want prefixes,
   then leave this line blank.

(read the last sentence)

so insert "kMG[target]:" into your config file.

Rainer
Rainer.Bawidamann at rz.uni-ulm.de