[mrtg] Graph Problem

Jim Hunt jhunt at hse.k12.in.us
Sat Oct 7 07:51:47 MEST 2000

I found MRTG one week ago and have made some good progress.  See my index
page for 21 NT servers at: http://hse.k12.in.us/network/mrtg/
<http://hse.k12.in.us/network/mrtg/>

However, I have late night back ups which moves a lot of data across the
network really fast.  These night time peaks cause the daytime traffic to
almost not show up.  See the problem with my exchange mail server at:
http://hse.k12.in.us/network/mrtg/172.16.0.2_2.html
<http://hse.k12.in.us/network/mrtg/172.16.0.2_2.html>

Would adding max bytes to the config file do the trick?  If I read it
correctly, if used, I would get no traffic when it exceeds the max allowed?

Jim Hunt
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Windows NT Analyst and Administrator
Hamilton Southeastern Schools Technology Department

Visit the iWOK at http://hse.k12.in.us/wok/ <http://hse.k12.in.us/wok/>  -
the office cam is working again!