[mrtg] Re: MRTG and Redhat: NoSuchName errors

Nicholas Ritter ritter at lfc.edu
Tue Oct 10 06:13:37 MEST 2000

In the past I have manually installed CMU-SNMP. I am not familar enough with
RedHat's SNMP implimentation to know whether there is anything lost with the
installation of an SNMP client that is not part of the distro.

This SNMP problem seems to be consistant across all of my Redhat 6.2 boxes
though. If there is nobody with a spefic fix for this issue, I am just going
to continue messing with it, but also start a web site for RH and MRTG tips
and resources.

Nick