[mrtg] 95th Percentile

Peter Barton pbarton at i3s.net
Thu Oct 12 00:36:34 MEST 2000

Hello, I have been doing a lot of research on the calculation of the 95th
percentile using MRTG log files.  I have looked through the archives and
found some useful scripts.  What I was wondering is if anyone had a script
that created a web page plotting Daily, Weekly or Monthly 95th percentiles?
I have a .jpg attached to this email showing a nice graph that I would like
to be able to replicate.  However, I am not much of a perl programmer so I
am seeking help.

Thanks,

Peter Barton
Sr. Network Engineer