[mrtg] Re: APC Symmetra UPS

Shawn Barnhart swb at cmenoc.campbell-mithun.com
Thu Oct 12 01:02:58 MEST 2000

You don't say what snmp package you're using.  On FreeBSD I use
ucd-snmpd.

When walking the device, try either "-m all" OR set the environment
variable MIBS=ALL to have snmpwalk pick up the MIB entries.

If you're using another snmp package, figure out what they want for
either specifying what MIB to use or what's involved in referencing all
mibs.