[mrtg] Ping/packetloss script.....

Jelle Beusen beusen25 at zonnet.nl
Thu Oct 12 02:31:44 MEST 2000

Hi I will post this here first ....

I have done some work on  the ping/latency script from Kevin as posted =
on the user pages...

For me the script wouldn't display the right vlues and wouldn't display =
the packet loss at all ...

No I have "fixed" this for on my redhat 7.0 system running =
mrtg/rrdtool...

If anybody is interested let me know I also have a version for solaris =
with the edited grep commands and the different ping results...

Attched here is also a pic to show the results.. or live on =
http://abyss-one.dyndns.org:9100/cgi-bin/14all.cgi

HOWEVER this server is not always online !!!!!

-- Type: image/png
-- Size: 3k (3998 bytes)