[mrtg] Re: Usage graphs

Luke Dudney luke.dudney at westnet.com.au
Thu Oct 12 03:24:46 MEST 2000

If you're into php, there are a few classes floating round the web that
include functionality to generate graphs from an array of data.
The ones I've seen admittedly do look kind of clunky, but get the job done.
It should be fairly straightforward to write a cron job (or a schedule(?) in
doze) to extract the figures, and then a page in php to graph the data.

Luke.