[mrtg] Re: Cisco Catalyst Switch Interfaces/Ports

tony bourke tony at vegan.net
Sat Oct 14 01:26:14 MEST 2000

I have included modified cfgmaker and indexmaker scripts, that not only
strip the port names, it puts it into the config file and in the index
file (They are small, I don't think they'll kill this list serv) I
belelive the were modified from the origional scripts by Scot Colburn.

There may have been some purely asthetic changes by me (color, links) but
they would be easy to change to fit anyone's needs.  So if the color looks
like crap or you find weird links in there, blame me, not Scot or
Tobias/Dave :)

The scripts appear to work with any Cisco Catalyst switch.  I've tried
them on:

5500 series
6500 series
2948G
2924

They are absolutely great scripts, I couldn't live without them.  I can't
remember where I got them from though, so I don't know if they have been
updated.  They are based on earlier versions of cfgmaker and indexmaker,
but they seem to do fine with later versions of MRTG (at least with 2.8.12
it works fine)

Tony

Tony Bourke				tony at vegan.net

-- Type: TEXT/PLAIN