[mrtg] Increasing Cfgmaker Vender List Reading Mib files?

Jim Wurster jwurster at maverix.net
Mon Oct 16 15:35:43 MEST 2000

Just an idea but is there a way to get cfgmaker to either load MIBS or to be
able to expand it's known vender list. I am now working with Copper Mountain
DSLAMS among other that cfgmaker doesn't recognize directly and I was
thinking if I can get cfgmaker to load the MIBS as it ran then it would cut
some of my work out. If it is possible already then I am sorry for not
seeing that in the options. But if it is not how hard would it be? Tobi?

Jim Wurster                                       jwurster at maverix.net
Team Maverix                                          Maverix.net Inc.
http://www.maverix.net/                                P: 312-224-3117
                                                       F: 312-224-3200