[mrtg] Problems with rateup under Windows 2000

Wahl, Carsten carsten.wahl at comline.de
Tue Oct 17 10:15:39 MEST 2000

Hi,

I am new to MRTG 2.92 and I am impressed by the possibilities it offers. I
have
been trying to put it up working properly, but I am not fully successfull in
it. When I run mrtg with the command:

perl d:\mrtg\run\mrtg d:\mrtg\run\mrtg.cfg

there is a response read like:

Rateup ERRROR: Out of memory in graph creation

PROBLEM: rateup died from Signal 0
 with Exit Value 1 when doing router'XY'
 code was 256, retcode was . If this happens all the time,
 you should investigate the cause. :-)

which I am doing right now. Has anybody seen that before as well?

I have modified the mrtg file before as well, because rateup could not
handle the option -Z.

I would love to get in contact with someone who is using MRTG on Windows
Server and who might be able to help me coping with those little probs ;-)

Carsten Wahl

Carsten Wahl
IT Technik
Comline AG