[mrtg] mrtg & 3Com CoreBuilder 9000

Vadim Stanovov vvs at blpk.ru
Wed Oct 18 07:06:25 MEST 2000

Hi!

I have an 3Com CoreBuilder 9000 which have some modules.
mrtg's cfgmaker can reach only managment module.
But CoreBuilder 9000 have "SNMP Extensions Table" like this:

1   None                3Com CoreBuilder-9000 Enterprise Management
Engine (3CB9EME) s/w rev: 3.0.0
                        Serviced by module 9.2
                          Used for managing module 9.2
2   @fabric             3Com Corebuilder 9000-24 Port Gigabit Switching
Fabric, 12 Trunks v3.00.1
                        Serviced by module 7.1
                          Used for managing module 1.1
                          Used for managing module 7.1
3   @slot_2.1           3Com Corebuilder 9000-10 Port 100FX Layer 2
Switching Module v3.00.0
                        Serviced by module 2.1
                          Used for managing module 2.1

How I should tune mrtg to monitor ports on modules via SNMP Extensions?

Thanks,
Vadim Stanovov

System Administrator
JSC "Bratskcomplexholding"