[mrtg] Re: any ideas for this project?

Nicholas Ritter ritter at lfc.edu
Mon Oct 23 04:09:15 MEST 2000

I use a software package called Flowscan to do this. Flowscan is written by
a guy at UW Madison. It requires that the T1 router(s) be Ciscos and have
netflow enabled.

I have 3 T1 lines, two of which are serviced through a 2611 Cisco router.
Although Cisco claims that the IP Pro feature pack is required, I have it
running fine with the desktop feature set.

Flowscan works closely with RRDTool, CFlowd, and arts++. It's a little tough
to set up, by here is the flowscan URL:

http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka/FlowScan/

Nick