[mrtg] OIDs queried by default

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 24 15:16:03 MEST 2000

I know I'm missing something here.

When I run cfgmaker against a Sun system I get a target:

Target[alamo_2]: 2:public at alamo

My problem is that I'm getting a blank chart. If I run snmpwalk (snmpwalk
-v1 alamo public system) against alamo I get reasonable output so I know the
system is running an snmp agent (probably the generic Sun agent).

I know this is interface 2 on system alamo.

My question is what specific OIDs does "2" represent?

I read the MIBHELP document and didn't find an answer. I am guessing that if
I knew the specific OIDs then I could use snmpwalk against them to
troubleshoot my problem.

Environment:
mrtg-2.9.0pre23 using rrdtool
14all-1.1

Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, CCNP Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Fleet Mortgage Group		    Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?