[mrtg] ASC DS1 Graph questions

Jim Wurster jwurster at maverix.net
Tue Oct 24 16:50:35 MEST 2000

I am trying to graph a DS1 that is on a ASC box (ASC is an inverse mux) We
have one DS1 connected to the internet and a DS3 connected to a
CopperMountain DSLAM. I can get the DS3 to match for both sides of Copper
and ASC. But the DS1 is only showing that there is 56k worth of traffic
going over the line. While the ASC is reporting that there at least 1.2mb
going over that line. Is it possible that I am looking at the ATM framing
info and not the actual in out octets? I have been using Getif and the Mibs
for the ASC box and can not fine anything else to graph for bandwidth. Any
ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Jim Wurster                                       jwurster at maverix.net
Team Maverix                                          Maverix.net Inc.
http://www.maverix.net/                                P: 312-224-3117
                                                       F: 312-224-3200