[mrtg] MRTG ERROR: Found ___updated

Megias Sanchez, Jose Manuel JMegias at caja-granada.es
Mon Oct 30 11:55:00 MET 2000

	Hello, always I execute the mrtg program (mrtg fich.cfg) I obtain
the message found ___updated. My computer is running:
	FreeBSD 4.1.1 stable
	MRTG 2.9.2
	UCD-SNMP 4.1.2

	At the beginning mrtg worked fine, then I was adding the following
lines (to run as daemon and using rddtool) mrtg :

RunAsDaemon: Yes
Interval: 5
Refresh: 300
LogFormat: rrdtool
LibAdd: /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-freebsd/
PathAdd: /usr/local/bin/

after several executions I killed mrtg to make a change in the file fich.cfg
and since then mrtg is failing. The first time the execution of mrtg says:
found ___updated
>>public at tijeras.midominio.com<<
Rateup WARNING: /usr/local/bin/rateup could not read the primary log file
for tijeras.midominio.com_xl0

and always after the firts time the execution of mrtg says:
found ___updated
>>public at tijeras.midominio.com<<
Rateup ERROR: /usr/local/bin/rateup found tijeras.midominio.com_xl0's log
file was corrupt
          or not in sorted order:
time: 972889134.Rateup WARNING: /usr/local/bin/rateup could not read the
primary log file for tijeras.midominio.com_xl0
Rateup WARNING: /usr/local/bin/rateup The backup log file for
tijeras.midominio.com_xl0 was invalid as well
Rateup WARNING: /usr/local/bin/rateup Can't remove
tijeras.midominio.com_xl0.old updating log file

 Where is the problem?, thanks in advance.