[mrtg] Re: what kind of interfaces are this ?

John W. Bankson jbankson at pswlaw.com
Tue Oct 31 15:30:02 MET 2000

LAPD is the Q.921 signaling scheme used by ISDN and functions at the second
layer of the OSI model (ITU standards stuff).

PPP is the encapsulation protocol you are using for you ISDN.

I'm not sure why you would want to graph these, normally they are of no
concern unless you are troubleshooting an ISDN link.

John Bankson