[mrtg] Error on log file's! Could someone help?

Henk-Jan (Squid maillijst) proxy at mail.kloosterman.org
Tue Oct 31 22:22:34 MET 2000

I mus have done someting wrong: On all the devices I monitor I get these
errors:

 <>

Rateup ERROR: /usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/rateup found
router.alkmaar.ahrend.net_serial
l0's log file was corrupt or not in sorted order:
time: 972976815.Rateup WARNING: /usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/rateup could not read
the p
primary log file for router.alkmaar.ahrend.net_serial0
Rateup ERROR: /usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/rateup found
router.alkmaar.ahrend.net_serial
l0's log file was corrupt or not in sorted order:
time: 972977128.Rateup WARNING: /usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/rateup The backup log
file
 for router.alkmaar.ahrend.net_serial0 was invalid as well
WARNING: rateup died from Signal 0
 with Exit Value 1 when doing router 'router.alkmaar.ahrend.net_serial0'
 Signal was 0, Returncode was 1
Rateup ERROR: /usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/rateup found
router.alkmaar.ahrend.net_serial

<>

I have now idea where to look for a solution COuld someone help me with this
one?