[mrtg] Re: 2.9pre26 indexmaker problem?

Adam Augustine adam_augustine at morinda.com
Wed Sep 13 22:29:07 MEST 2000

I was thinking it might have been my own stupid misconfiguration, so I
emailed the list rather than harassing you directly. After I sent my posting
I saw another from Gaël Chabirand [gael.chabirand at cyberouest.fr], that
seemed to ask the same thing. I didn't mean to bother the list with the same
thing twice. Sorry.

I tried your fix and it worked perfectly. Thank you very much. It is great
to have a maintainer be so responsive.

So is this list the preferred place to report bugs? Or would you rather be
emailed directly? What about suggestions for improvements (I was thinking it
would be nice for a lost/failed SNMP query to show in a different color, as
well as being able to use unknaszero)?

Thanks for a great utility, and all your help,

	Adam