[mrtg] RunAsDaemon : yes

Freddy YEOH freddy at ctl.creative.com
Fri Sep 15 07:13:19 MEST 2000

Recently, I upgraded MRTG version 2.6.2 to 2.9.0pre24(Windows NT4) and
inserted the above parameter "RunAsDaemon : yes".

After doing that, everytime I execute the following command, it stopped and
does not continue to run other commands.  As I have a couple of routers to
monitor, how do I make it in such a way that it "exit" but does not
terminate the problem after each command.  I understand that in Unix, we
can add "&" behind the command to put it into "background" mode.

"c:\mrtg-2.9.0pre24\bin>perl mrtg <router interface 1>.cfg"

If it cannot be done, please advice if there is any other ways to execute
multiple configuration files(xxxx.cfg) every 5 minutes.  If not, I'll have
to revert back to using the "fiveminute or mrtgkick" method.

Thank You very much . . .

Have a wonderful weekend . . .
freddy