[mrtg] Is it possible to add comments to Graphs

Garrett, Matthew [IT] matthew.garrett at ssmb.com
Mon Sep 18 16:03:23 MEST 2000

Hi Folks

Forgive me if that has all ready been talked about.

Is it possible to add a text comment to a graph.

e.g I have a weekly / Yearly graph showing CPU Load
now I know last week the CPU went through the roof, for about 2 days.

I will probably be able to remember that  event for some time but in say 6
months time will
I still remember that it was process XYZ that caused the fault. (Would I
care ? , Management would!)

It would be very nice just to stick on the graph a small text message.

I don't think this is possible but it would be very nice if it was.

FYI I am using MRTG 2.8.12

Matt

--

Matthew Garrett