[mrtg] CRONTAB AND RED HAT 6.1

Itzel Jaramillo itzelja at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 00:31:59 MEST 2000

Hi!!!

I configure and I follow all the requeriments for MRTG
2.8.12 AND LINUX RED HAT 6.1 and It didn't refresh the
graffic.. so it just ocurred when I run mrtg.cfg

I want to know if I made something wrong or any step I
have been forgotten:
- perl cfgmaker community at xx.xx.xx.xx >> mrtg.cfg
- ./mrtg mrtg.cfg
- 0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * path/mrtg
path/mrtg.cfg

As I seen that it doesn't refresehed the graffics I
edit the file .crontab which is in the root .. After
that I saw .crontab -l and I see this executting..

Please I will appreciate your suggestions.. because I
really don't know what happen..

Cheers,
Itzel I.