[mrtg] Help . . . Please . . . Thanks . .

Freddy YEOH freddy at ctl.creative.com
Sun Sep 24 07:41:26 MEST 2000

Dear All . . .

I'm rather new in configuring MRTG.  Not sure whether anyone can advice me
on some of my queries below.  Many Thanks in advance. . .

I've setup MRTG on WinNT4.0 server and it's running quite all right now
with some basic monitoring of my Cisco router interfaces. I wish that I
could do more, but are unaware of finding the know-how to do it.  I've
browse through most of the document provided but need to know more.(Kindly
keep in mind that I am not a programming guy. . . )

Can anyone tell me where I can find more information(books or reference
materials) or examples on the setting up of the configuration files for
Cisco products?  I wish I could monitor the memory/CPU utilisation of my
Cisco routers, PIX FireWall, LocalDirector and Catalyst switches.  How do I
monitor my server CPU/memory and disk utilisation?

I know I'm asking too much questions, but if you can, please advice me. . .
Many Thanks. . . .

Have a good day
freddy