[mrtg] Measuring latency and packet loss

Kenyatte Simuel ksimuel at mail.nlci.com
Tue Sep 26 17:33:38 MEST 2000

I am running mrtg on a linux box and I wanted to know if anyone is
measuring latency/packet loss in respect to their leased lines.  I know
there are commercial products out there that will do it, however my people
are cheap and don't want to invest in real-time monitoring, so if I could
get mrtg to do it in 5 minute intervals that would be good enough for now
so I can justify getting more kool stuff.

Help, please??

Kenyatte Velord Simuel
Cisco CCNA
NetLink Technologies Network Infrastructure
765-742-2420 x234