[mrtg] Atlas 800 Plus

Keith Madara kjm at voicenet.com
Tue Sep 26 19:23:10 MEST 2000

I am currently using an Atlas 800 Plus with Quad T1/Pri cards to break out into Cisco AS5200's.  I have incorporated all the Adtran MIBs for this unit and can not view the channel utilization of each DS0.  Has anyone had any luck in doing this?

The MIBs I am using are loaded in order as follows

1.      RFC1213.mib     Main MIB
2.      RFC1406.mib     Optional DS1 MIB
3.      RFC1407.mib     Optional DS3 MIB
4.      ADTRAN.mib      Enterprise tree mode
5.      ATPRODUC.MIB    Product Identifier for Adtran
6.      ATLAS800.MIB    Product Identifier for Atlas800
7.      ATGENOC.MIB     Option Card Identifier
8.      ATINTF.MIB      Defines Translation Table
9.      ATLASFP.MIB     Shows front panel status

Thanks for any assistance

--
Keith J. Madara

Voicenet Network Operations