[mrtg] Re: Problem

Daniel J McDonald dmcdonald at digicontech.com
Mon Apr 2 15:54:25 MEST 2001

When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail....

Seriously, MRTG is the wrong tool for this.  You may find that you can get
this information from RADIUS, or perhaps from cflowd or one of the other
netflow analyzers, but the mind revolts at trying to make MRTG solve this
particular problem.