[mrtg] FTP activity

Julien Borne julien.borne at detexis.thomson-csf.com
Mon Apr 2 17:01:28 MEST 2001

Me again... :-P

I'd like to know if it's possible to make an observation of port 21 (so
FTP) on a router: i mean i want to know if there's someone connected to
it, and what is it's IP adress. Is there anything in mrtg than can help
me doing this?

Another question is: is there any option/contrib that allows sending and
e-mail when a status is reached? for example, when a HD is 90% full, i'd
like to receive an e-mail. I'm not sure, this question may have been
answered last week, but i'm not sure...

thanks

Julien, the annoying newby ;-)

-- Type: text/x-vcard