[mrtg] So close but still cannot get. It.. Just trying to add the finishing touchs

Josh Goldfarb jgoldfarb at KodiakComputer.com
Tue Apr 3 21:55:14 MEST 2001

I am just finishing up the integration process of these wonderfull tools
but I seem be having a few problems.

This is my error message

>From ****/**mrtg/cgi-bin/kodiakmrtg.cgi

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set
of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Use of uninitialized value in string eq at c:\mrtg\lib\mrtg2/MRTG_lib.pm
line 845.
ERROR: unable to open config file:
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\kodiakmrtg\kodiakmrtg.cfg
Thanks for everyone's HELP .. Just trying to finish this up.. So close I
can taste it.

So now when I type
http://x.x.x.x/cgi-bin/kodiakmrtg.cgi?cfg=kodiakmrtg.cgi

Error message I get is

Script Error
Cannot Find the given config file Kodiakmrtg.cfg

Here is from my cgi file

### where the mrtg.cfg file is
# anywhere in the filespace
#$cfgfile = 'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\kodiakmrtg\kodiakmrtg.cfg';
# relative to the script
#$cfgfile = 'mrtg.cfg';
# use this so kodiakmrtg.cgi gets the cfgfile name from the script name
# (kodiakmrtg.cgi -> kodiakmrtg.cfg)
$cfgfile = 'c:\mrtg\bin\kodiakmrtg.cfg';

# if you want to store your config files in a different place than your
cgis:
# $cfgfiledir = 'c:\mrtg\bin\cgis';

NOW if someone can tell me what is wrong I would gladly appreciate IT
Thx
Josh