[mrtg] RRDTool + MRTG

Shoaib Muhammad Shoaib.Muhammad at fronteracorp.com
Thu Apr 5 00:08:03 MEST 2001

Hi,
I switched from MRTG to RRDTool becuz i wanna add third line in a MRTG graph
showing the sum of other two(in and out).
I installed RRDTool successfully, added "LogFormat", "PathAdd", "LibAdd" in
one of MRTG 2.9.6 config files, installed 14all.cgi and successfully able to
see the graphs generated by 14all.cgi .. and good thing is they are almost
same as what I have seen in MRTG.

My question is, now how and where can i integrate more RRDTool commands in
order to get my desired results or graphs.

I m running Solaris 8 with RRDTool 1.0.33 and MRTG 2.9.6.

Any FAQ or helpful link highly appreciated.

TIA,
Shoaib