[mrtg] Re: MRTG newbie

Julien Borne julien.borne at detexis.thomson-csf.com
Thu Apr 5 11:20:36 MEST 2001

Nice! I'm not the only newby here! ;-)
Well, I think that MIBs are distributed by default, and you may try to use
WhatsUp Gold or GetIf to see them.
I think you can try WhatsUp Gold at http://www.ipswitch.com, and getif.. well
I can't remember it but you would certainly be able to find it with any good
search engine. GetIf really seems to be easier to use than WU Gold.
good luck!

Julien

Frederique Morin a écrit :

> Hi,
> I've learn about the SNMP protocol and MIBs and I want to know if there is
> some MIBs (by default) on the different Linux distributions (RedHat,
> Debian,...) and where they are, how can I ask them...
>
> thanks in advance
> Fred

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Desc: Carte pour Julien Borne