[mrtg] Re: Ok Someone with a little assistance

Grendel grendel at interq.ad.jp
Sat Apr 7 06:08:44 MEST 2001

Hi,
	Right now the error I'm seeing at that link reads "Syntax error at...
line 13... near..." which I've often found means that a semicolon is
missing from the end of the previous line, line 12, or that there's some
other punctuation error on line 12 or an even higher line.

Best regards,
James Overbeck
GMO - http://www.gmo.co.jp/
Tokyo, Japan